We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and following the most recent guidelines set by Health Canada to ensure the safety of our participants and facilitators.
While the risk of virus transmission is low in outdoor environments, we are still taking the following precautions.
- All activities will have a maximum of seven participants, plus a facilitator, for a total of eight people.
- Participants will be asked to stay 2 metres apart, unless they are part of the same household.
- We ask that participants wash their hands thoroughly directly before the session if possible, and hand sanitizer will be provided to participants throughout the session.
- Participants are asked to bring their own water bottles, guidebooks, binoculars, etc, and not to share items with others.
- Participants are welcome to wear masks and guides will wear masks upon request.
We kindly ask participants to contact us at 604-209-0389 as soon as possible if you are feeling sick or are experiencing any of the listed COVID-19 symptoms (full list here) to cancel your reservation. Similarly, if you experience any symptoms within 14 days of participating in one of our activities, please call us as well.